How to Clean a Dirty Pan Without Any Scraping
When it comes to easy kitchen hacks, DIY ideas, and house cleaning tips and tricks you don't always have to go out and spend a ton of money to get the job done. Quite often it's inexpensive, simple ingredients that you already have around the house that can prove to be the most effective cleaners. You will want to take a look at this kitchen hack and DIY idea video that has over 2,900,000 views to add to your list of favorites. The following are just a few of the DIY ideas from the list of 23 most unusual cleaning hacks on the list.
1. Use this kitchen hack to get your pots and pans clean. After cooking up a big dinner, you might be left with some pots and pans that look like they'll never get clean again. For baked on dirt and food try this kitchen hack. Take the pot off the stove and add some liquid dish soap. Then pour in some water, and cover with a dryer sheet. Let the mixture and let soak for one hour. Then pour out the cleaning mixture, use a soft scrub pad, and your pot should look like new again.
2. Next time you get some sticky chewing gum in your hair or your wig, try this DIY idea to help get it out. Put the wig in a clean bowl or hold your head over a bowl so you can pour some Pepsi or Coca-Cola over the hair. The gum should easily come out of the hair, because the soda is acidic, so it does all the work for you.
3. When you think about WD 40, you don't think about house cleaning tips and tricks, but you are sure to be surprised at what this miracle multi-use product is sure to amaze you. Next time you need a DIY idea to get gum out of carpet, spray some WD40 on the carpet and the gum will peel off like magic. You can also use the popular spray to get rid of pencil or pen from carpet, pencil off of walls and vinyl furniture.
4. Need a great diy idea to get your cutting board clean? Try using half a lemon for a citrusy and easy way to get the job done. Cut the lemon in half and scrub the cutting board. Then take some salt and sprinkle it over the entire board. Leave the coarse salt on the cutting board for 15 minutes and rinse clean.
5. To clean silver cutlery and jewelry, use this house cleaning tips and trick to get sparkling clean again. Boil some water in a pan on the stove and throw in a piece of aluminium foil. Then stir in some baking soda, and add the silver cutlery, and jewelry for a moment and be prepared to be amazed.
6. For hard mineral and hard water stains on your kitchen faucets try this DIY idea with vinegar to get them clean. Soak a cleaning cloth in some white vinegar and let it soak on the faucet for about an hour, then scrub clean.
7. Make your own DIY idea for homemade dishwasher detergent. You don't have to go out and spend a lot of money on expensive dishwasher detergent that often has harsh chemicals. Try this DIY idea instead. Use some baking soda, citric acid, liquid dish soap, and stir the ingredients together. Then take the mixture and put it in an ice cube tray. Let the mixture dry for two hours and use as you would use your regular dishwasher tablets.
These 23 most unusual house cleaning tips and tricks can be found on the 5 Minute Crafts site. On the site ou will find kitchen hacks, DIY ideas, house cleaning tips and tricks, craft ideas and more. **
Learn MORE / Get RECIPE at Watch the Entire Video on YouTube
To help with slow website load, we have put all photos for this article here: View photo gallery.