Brown Butter Caramel Apple Pull-Apart Bread with Cream Cheese Icing
This brown butter caramel apple pull-apart bread with cream cheese icing is the warmest, most cozy recipe you will find! The crusty, sticky caramel soaked bread, with lots of apples and caramel sauce is sure to be your new favorite go-to recipe. This dessert recipe for pull apart bread is stuffed with lots of good ingredients from caramel brown butter apples, cinnamon, sugar and topped with cream cheese frosting, oh my!
Some of the ingredients you will need for this apple recipe include mini ciabatta loafs, finely diced apples, salt, cinnamon and white sugar. You will also need softened cream cheese, milk, powdered sugar, and vanilla. To start preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, then using a serrated knife cut the bread into half inch slices, both vertically and horizontally. Make sure not to cut all the way through to the bottom. Then add butter to a medium frying pan. Turn the heat on to medium-high and melt the butter. When the butter starts to brown, swirl the frying pan until the butter becomes a deep golden brown and smells nutty. Then add the apples, brown sugar, salt and some cinnamon to the frying pan. Lower the heat to medium and toss the mixture together. Cook for until the apples are softened and the brown sugar and butter are a sauce, then remove from the heat.Using a pastry brush, brush the inside and outside of the pull apart bread recipe with the caramel sauce. Then stuff the inside and outside of the bread with some caramel sauce. Stuff the inside and outside of the bread with the caramel sauce, and stuff the apples evenly between the loaves. Combine the rest of the cinnamon and white sugar, and sprinkle over the bread. Then wrap some aluminum foil over the loaves and place on a cookie sheet. Bake for approximately 25-30 minutes or until the sugar has melted and the bread has become nice and crusty.
The creator of this recipe blog is Nicole; she is a longtime cook and foodie. She enjoys sharing her passion for cooking by sharing what she likes to make. She likes to indulge about 25 percent of the time, and eat healthy the other 75 percent! She lives in Prairie Village, Kansas where she lives with her husband and their adorable dog Ravioli. Some of the recipes you will find on her site include appetizer recipes, Asian recipes, beef recipes, bread recipes, breakfast recipes, casserole recipes, cake recipes, burger recipes and more. Examples of recipes you will find on her site includes brown butter seared burger recipe, Greek salad burger recipe, scalloped potatoes recipe, green bean casserole recipe, Bacardi mixer recipe, Starbucks iced tea recipe and so much more. Other recipes you will find on the site include chipotle raspberry and black bean dip recipe, easy olive tapenade recipe, brown butter roasted acorn squash with toasted hazelnuts recipe, cheddar grilled cheese crouton recipe and more.
Caramel is a popular confectionary recipe that is made by heating a variety of sugars at the proper temperatures. Caramel tastes good on desserts like puddings, fillings, ice creams and custards. Typically caramelization is the process of heating sugar slowly until it reaches approximately 340 degrees Fahrenheit. When the sugar recipe heats up, the molecules in the sugar break down and then re form into compounds that have a characteristic color and flavor.
Learn MORE / Get RECIPE at Cooking For Keeps
Due to heavy website load, we have moved the photos for this article: HERE