10 Coca-Cola Hacks that Actually Work
These ten simple life hacks for one of the most popular beverages in the world will have you looking at this drink a whole new way. The drink that has been around for more than a hundred years contains acids and other chemicals that work wonders for these helpful cleaning solutions on how to make your life easier. The reason that Coca-Cola beverage works for house cleaning tips and these simple life hacks is because of its acidic nature. Coca-Cola is a soft drink that is made by The Coca-Cola Company in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. The following are just some of the 10 Coca-Cola simple life hacks from the list.
1. When you think of Coca-Cola the popular beverage, you wouldn't think of it being used as a pesticide. But this simple life hack for the drink has become popular with farmers in India because its less expensive and more highly effective than regular pesticides. The high sugar content in the drink makes it highly effective at killing pests. The simple life hack of using Coca-Cola as a pesticide is especially popular in more populated countries. And while this is a popular use for the beverage in parts of the world you won't see it advertised as such for a good reason.
2. Another simple life hacks and useful tip for life is using Coca-Cola beverage to remove gum from hair. To use this simple life hack just let the hair with the gum soak in the beverage for a few minutes. You will then find the gum a whole lot easier to remove. It is the acids in the drink that destroy the keratin in the hair and weaken them while at the same time hardening the gum. Because of this sharper contrast in texture, it is easier to remove the sticky gum.
3. If you've ever found yourself not liking the darker color of your hair, you can use Coca-Cola to lighten the overall color. The acids in the drink help to dissolve and weaken the dye.
4. Coca-Cola can also be used as a simple life hack and pain neutralizer for pesky mosquito bites. This remedy might sting a little at first, but it works as an operative pain neutralizer. Of course, this remedy won't work for more serious things like bone breaks and sprains. But if you get stung by a mosquito, bee or wasp you can spray the beverage onto the affected area and expect to feel a bit of relief. The spray will also help the sting heal a bit quicker because of the chemical compound that exists in the drink. This is an easy and inexpensive, simple life hack for stings.
5. Coca-Cola can also be used as a cleaning solution in this simple life hack. Because of the chemicals in the drink, it can be used as an effective cleaning solution and grime dissolver. You can use the drink to dissolve those burnt on stains in pots and pans. Instead of tirelessly having to scrub away all the dirt and grime try pouring some Coca-Cola onto the pots and pans and letting sit for a few minutes. The Coke will help to dissolve the dirt and make cleaning much easier. This simple life hack will make the cleaning process a whole lot easier.
This simple life hacks on how to make your life easier can be found on the YouTube - TheRichest channel. These Coca-Cola simple life hacks have gotten over 5,000,000 views, and you will find plenty of other popular and simple life hacks and useful tips for life on the site. **
Learn MORE / Get RECIPE at YouTube - TheRichest
To help with slow website load, we have put all photos for this article here: View photo gallery.